Pages

Wednesday 17 February 2016

All about me

Hi my name is Miami Florida. I am 11 years old and I was born in Green lane Hospital and  my birthday is on the 10th of may 2004 .

My favourite sports are rugby and soccer, cricket and volleyball and netball and basketball.  My favourite colours are red and blue.

In my spare time I like to cook with my mum and dad. We also have picnics at the beach and play cricket with my family, me and my brothers play rugby on the beach.

The things that I like doing are reading with my little nephews and writing and when I finish my writing I get to play outside with my friends. I like playing outside, I love to do church things and to get books out to read and sleep.








1 comments:

Danni Stone said...

Hi Miami, it was great reading your letter and learning more about you! We are lucky to have you in Room 7!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.