Pages

Thursday 24 March 2016

Ripper rugby

  Ripper rugby

In the morning I came late and I saw my classroom out the corridor.My funny friend’s said we are going to Ripper rugby. We lined up to walk up to the field and i saw a man. The man name is matt and he plays for varsity club.

Then he gave us a ball so we can pass to each other.Some people dropped the ball and didn't know how to pass the ball properly.After that we put the cones further down the field so we had enough space.We had a little game of Bull Rush.Then after we Played Bull Rush then Taki walked into the middle of the field so he can be a tagger.

So we ran to the other side and Taki and Levi G went for the other people so I got there and then I saw Taki ripped off Danny Joe’s tag. Danny Joe was in then Moses was in too so Moses said my name to run to the other side of the felled and then all of us were in because it was only me and Sam then Sam got in and me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.